(a) Is it different from Laminates?
- Existing laminates might make appearance better but caused serious harm to dental teeth such as toothache, unstable attachment, swollen gums and etc. due to excessive teeth trimming. MINISH Veneer® is the latest version of laminates with least teeth trimming (0.2mm) that does not affect on natural teeth yet brings beautiful smile.
(b) Is it painful?
- MINISH Dental Hospital is equipped with various kinds of anesthetic system. With its leading technology, cutting-edge medical devices, and thoughtful consideration for patients, patients can receive treatments in comfortable atmosphere.
(c) How long will it last?
- MINISH Veneer® lasts semi permanently that patients do not require to repeat the treatment or additional dental treatments to keep its condition.
(d) What if it falls off?
- MINISH Veneer® has almost-no side effects that patients rarely come back to the hospital after the treatment. MINISH provides Guarantee card for authenticity (of using original block) and 5-year warranty.
(e) Do I need anesthesia?
- Yes, MINISH provides systematic painless anesthesia; N20 Conscious sedation, Digital automatic anesthesia, Swabbing anesthesia so patients do not feel almost-no pain during its procedure.
(f) What if I do not like the result?
- MINISH runs its own dental technical laboratory in the hospital so consulting, designing, production, and attachment can be all finished in 1 day. Products are designed based on detail consultation with experienced technicians and its modification is also available for patients’ desire.