- Depending on individual condition such as shape of double eyelid, size of eyes, skin tone, shape changing during opening and closing eyes, and etc., you’ll consult with permanent makeup specialist and find which shape will fit you the best.
b. Is it painful?
- YEPPEUM EYELINE is special pain-free technique developed by doctors of PPEUM clinic to complement the weakness of existing eyeline semi-permanent that people find not easy to try due to pain.
c. Should I clean my makeup before treatment?
- It is recommended not to wear heavy makeup especially on eyebrows and eyes so that permanent makeup specialist can see your original shape clearer. Also, you will be recommended not to have water contact on eyeline at least for 24hours after the treatment in order to have the ink settled in the design soaked nicely.
d. What is ‘waterline’ filling?
- Unlike existing semi-permanent eyeline makeup that is not done close enough to cover the waterline where easily gets wet during daily routine, PPEUM’s makeup specialists fill out the area detailed through precise controlling technique of inserting needle and ink. Therefore, the color of waterline is not empty but consistent and clearer.
e. What color should I choose for eyeline?
- Regardless of races, black color is the most preferred one for semi-permanent eyeline makeup. PPEUM uses premium hypoallergenic & organic ink proved by FDA and the color fits naturally on different skin tones.
f. When I use eyeliner, it easily runs and smudged. Am I a good candidate for the treatment?
- Yes, PPEUM uses high density premium color (ink) which is not easily erased by sweat, oils, and water therefore the no further discoloration or color spreading later time.
g. When can I start wearing eye makeup?
- It is recommended not to have cleansing oil for the treatment area at least for a week so that the inserted ink can be soaked nicely as well as the result can last longer.